Q&A: are psychic readings real?

are psychic readings real?
okay so yesterday i went to get my palm read with a friend. everything was really accurate when she was doing my reading. but then some things were incorrect and actually related to my other friend instead of me. like she told me that i have recently been looking for a job, which was incorrect. My friend related to that one because she has been on job hunts, and she was also incorrect with my love life. She said she couldnt see anything for my love life but she can tell my friend was having love problems. i am the one with the actual love problems instead of my friend. do you think its possible that she mixed us up? my other friend didn’t even want a reading but we both could tell that the psychic lady did not like my friend because she told her she did not want a reading because she felt that she would be betraying god and not putting her full trust in him. What i am asking is if it is possible for another person next to you while having a reading done to confuse the psychic? The psychic also told me that i will have an encounter with an older man coming my way who i will have an affair with. what do you think she means by that?
okay well can someone please answer my main question in the description and not the title.

Suggestion by Christ Busters
Buttfuck

Suggestion by Say AAHHH
Nope. Ever read in the paper “psychic wins lottery”?

Suggestion by 2112
Mmm… Yes and no. I mean I personally believe in psychics. But not the ones you see on tv. And the ones that get advertised on tv.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Is there any real psychic’s here that would give free readings through email?
DON’T RESPOND if you are a non-believer!!!

Suggestion by mike
sure. What i basically do is when i chat with someone, i normally get a color in my head. Im still prefecting it. Also yes, im totally free. Just one thing, my last client mistook me for a counciler, not a person with an odd ability.

Suggestion by R P
I’ll do it, but I’m not professional. I’m an amateur.

Suggestion by choko_canyon
You mean ‘are’ there any real ‘psychics’ here? No, there aren’t. A real psychic wouldn’t pretend that psychic powers would work over the internet. The entire POINT of a psychic is that they supposedly detect mental energy from another human mind. The notion of detecting psychic energy from thousands of miles away over the web is even more ludicrous than the idea of psychics to begin with.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Real Psychic Readings from www.psychics.co.uk – psychic mediums give theatre demonstration of clairvoyance. Mediums Craig & Jane Hamilton-Parker available from their website for readings now. See here reading spirit and spirit communications at show. The famous TV psychics give demonstration for their latest mediumistic series. Examples of real psychic readings.

You also can BOOKMARK us here and share it your Friends here...

And if you have any question for this song or video plase contact us by contact form here...!

Angel Cards Meanings Website

Support Team

, ,

21 Responses to Q&A: are psychic readings real?

1. Twilight October 15, 2012 at 12:51 pm #

Goodness, you’ve gotten quite a few answers but none very useful, eh? Well, I am a real psychic and I have been giving readings through emails on and the Internet for quite some time now, love. About 3-4years I think it is. So I will be more than happy and willing to help out by giving you an online reading, love. But I’m afraid I charge $ 5 for full length readings, though, love, are you okay with this? A full length reading includes multiple questions, fallows ups and clarification, etc., etc. So if you are still interested please feel free to send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

All of my contact information is on my profile. Much luck in life to you, love.

2. Mabuz Luciferi October 15, 2012 at 11:57 am #

In my opinion:

1. Most psychics are fakes.
    2. The real psychics won’t prostitute their skills.

3. Elizabeth Ansel October 15, 2012 at 11:56 am #

i will try anselelizabeth@yahoo.com

no promises but I will give you my best.

4. Zach the Paranormalist October 15, 2012 at 11:50 am #

Yeah, but my line of work don’t help by doing the readings on the internet. I have to meet them in person in most cases, very rarely I do them over texting. If I do them in person I would only conduct these techniques: cold reading by describing the individual’s personality, habits, personal life experiences in past or present, and their interests. Also I do aura readings when I meet in person. Only thing I would need to read their aura colors is a white colored background or a very light color perhaps. Mostly affective when the person is sitting in front of a white colored dry erase board, wall, or a white colored posterboard.

If the person wants a reading through text on cell phone, I would use a technique called remote viewing. Being able to picture things that mean something in memory for the person, anything in their past or present, such as events, a particular place he or she had visited, what car they have, etc. Plus I don’t charge for them, once I get a consent statement that the person wants a reading I do it, for free. I’m slightly getting better at providing readings, therefore I’m still an amateur.

5. jjt October 15, 2012 at 11:06 am #

the only thing you will find on here is wannabees, real psychics lead very busy lives an don’t have time to give free readings

6. spiritwitch October 15, 2012 at 10:55 am #

Yes their are real psychics on the Internet. Needing a bodies energy is for healing and aura readings yes body energy is extremely helpful when doing readings but I have never found it necessary. I’m alot younger than anyone expects but I have been doing this my whole life. I don’t even remember having to learn it, I suppose I picked it up somewhere. anyways feel free to email me, address is on my profile. Ps I do dreams, questions, life overviews, and pretty much anything.

7. Antonio Gtonino October 15, 2012 at 9:57 am #

My answer is very why everyone wants to say we are right for everything we say. we try to convince people with facts that we can see and we believe only what our family and school have thought us.
    is their life after death I say yes, can I tell you future yes .
    But you need lots of concentration,training,good faith,love for your neighbors and loyalty.
    Yes you have you own aura, yes you can get mixed information that’s why you do it yourself not two people together.
    NOW investigate how good this fortune person is, get info, they can not tell you the age exactly but more or less yes. and remember never,never this will be for personsl profit, that why they don’t have the lotery numbers. but they can tell you something not thru due to lack of concentration and interpretation.

8. Vincent G October 15, 2012 at 9:42 am #

Psychics are fraudsters.
    There was no real confusion except that those fortune teller are doing what is called cold reading, which is to suggest something and watch for reaction. Saying you have a problem, and seeing your friend flinch, she will assume that she is right about you, and will improvise from that point.

The only thing that is 100% right about those psychics is that they are crooks. Their powers are fake. And you paid for that.

What she meant about you having an encounter is “here is something that will intrigue you, so you will come back for more garbage prediction, and I will get more cash out of you sucker.”

9. Cadillacman October 15, 2012 at 8:55 am #

How silly of you to ask ifpsychic readings are real, after you paid for a reading which was false.

How much convincing do you need?

PSYCHIC EADINGS ARE PHONY and so-called pyschics are phony and only want your money.

Go in peace.

And, always remember: — Jesus loves you!!

Sincerely,
    Uncle Floyd.

Be blessed!

JESUS IS LORD!!

10. OMFG! October 15, 2012 at 8:06 am #

And I bet that if you had a recording of the session, you’d find that everything she said was vague and could apply to anyone, or at least anyone that had the same attitude, dress, and friends as you.

It is called “Cold Reading” and it is a scam.

Palm Reading, Tarot Cards, Mediums, whatever they call themselves, it is a con by people that are mentally ill and ACTUALLY believe they have magical powers, people so desperate to feel special that they convince themselves they have powers, or are overt and conscious con artists.

Watch the “Talking To The Dead” episode of Penn & Teller. They show how it is all done.

11. Invisible Pink Unicorn October 15, 2012 at 7:54 am #

Nope.

12. nick1548 October 15, 2012 at 7:26 am #

i always wonder how those people make any money and alas……….I think ive found a new career path…

13. Marcus October 15, 2012 at 7:01 am #

Obviously a charlatan

14. Genegee October 15, 2012 at 6:24 am #

I do not think that any psychic is ever 100% correct. there was one perfect person and we all know what happened to him. You can answer your own question by seeing what happens over time.

15. Nosha October 15, 2012 at 5:51 am #

Psychics are real. Some people see it in the infinite combinations of lines in your skin, some see it in the confusing glass ball, others (me in this last section) see the future through dreams.

David could see the future in his dreams

16. interested1208 October 15, 2012 at 5:01 am #

Don’t waste your money..

You would be better fo going to your local casino…

There are no psychics, just ‘cold readers’ and lucky guesses…. you’ll notice that they ask more questions than giving answers. This easily answers your question regarding the ‘mistakes’…

If you believe this clap trap, you will be looking for this vague older man and may make decisions about one that you would never have made to make the reading come true. This is called a self fulfilling prophesy…. you expected it and did things to make it happen…

IMHO

17. ladyren October 15, 2012 at 4:34 am #

As Carl Sagan said, “there will always be religions, and astrologers.”

Why? Because people like to be deceived, and believe in magic.

The world, really doesn’t revolve around your little puny life or mine. Psychics are frauds. You got duped.

As P. T. Barnum said, “There’s a sucker born every minute.”

You are one of them. I’m sorry for you. Money is a precious thing. To fritter it away on frauds is a sad thing.

Don’t shoot the messenger. You asked.

18. PastorsRUs October 15, 2012 at 3:52 am #

Yes, they are, Psychics are empowered by satan and the demons.

19. Mike Williams October 15, 2012 at 3:00 am #

No, for most of these psychics can’t be rich on their own.

20. XD October 15, 2012 at 2:20 am #

Nope. Psychics aren’t real.

21. Joe Bloe October 15, 2012 at 1:22 am #